A SCARLET SAGE SCHOOL OF TRADITIONAL HEALING ARTS GROUP
You are invited to the Women’s Moon Circle, a gathering for woman-identified people. We will meet near or on the new and full moon each month from October through December 2019 (specific dates and times below). Once the group starts, it will be closed.
Activities will include journaling, grounding meditation, ritual, breathwork, art making, learning about the astrological significance of each month’s new moon, and more. You’ll also receive a newsletter each month with a ritual you can do at home, plus further information and resources. Each session will also include: Homemade hot herbal tea served and A 10% off coupon for Scarlet Sage (for use on the date of the circle). The Women’s Moon Circle is hosted by Rachel Farinelli Vita and Chiara Viscomi.
All classes are held at Scarlet Sage School of Traditional Healing Arts.
8 hours total - 4 sessions from 7p.m. to 9p.m.
All classes are held at Scarlet Sage School of Traditional Healing Arts (1193 Valencia St.San Francisco, CA 94110).
Tuesday, October 29th, Tuesday, November 12th, Tuesday, November 19th, Tuesday, December 10th.
Who is this circle for?
- Are you looking to connect more deeply to yourself and to like-minded people?
- To learn how to work with the cycles of the moon?
- To learn the different energies of the new and full moon—and how to tailor your inner work to their unique energies for powerful results?
- To set intentions on a regular basis with the support of a community?
- To learn practices to shed what is no longer necessary and become the most potent version of yourself?
- To feel more empowered, supported, and inspired in your self-care?
What you will experience during our time together
- Grounding meditation
- Moon ritual
- Art making
- Learning about the astrological significance for each moon
- You’ll also receive a newsletter each month with a ritual you can do at home, plus further information and resources
- Homemade herbal tea served
- 10% off coupon for Scarlet Sage (for use on the date of the circle) And more!
THE OUTLINE OF THE CIRCLES
- Tues., October 29, 7-9 p.m. - Introductions; honoring the recent new moon in Scorpio
- Tues., November 12, 7-9 p.m. - Deepening; honoring the full moon in Taurus
- Tues., November 19, 7-9 p.m. - Honing; honoring the upcoming new moon in Sagittarius
- Tues., December 10, 7-9 p.m. - Integration; honoring the upcoming full moon in Gemini
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
Rachel Farinelli Vita has integrated knowledge harvested from herbal plant medicine, Ayurvedic nutrition and balanced body health, reiki and crystal healing, yoga and somatic practice, music weaving, and meditation.
A graduate of New York University and California School of Herbal Studies, Rachel has studied with several teachers as well as grown, harvested, wildcrafted, and made food and plant medicine while traveling across Northern California, Colorado, India, and Europe. Rachel continued to work her herbal magic where she formulated the product line for Scarlet Sage.
When Rachel is not busy with herbs, you will find her guiding somatic TrancePlant Journeys, co-hosting women’s moon circles, sharing insights into current astrology influences, and performing as a deep house DJ (EXOENDO) at Burning Man and around the SF Bay Area.
Chiara Viscomi, MA, LMFT is a psychotherapist in private practice in San Francisco, as well as a longtime writer in the healthcare and wellness field. She received her BA in psychology and BFA in drama from New York University, and her MA in counseling psychology with a certificate in creative expression at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology.
She is passionate about embodied spirituality, depth psychology, expressive arts therapy, and integrative approaches to wellness. Chiara is also a musician and performing artist.