It’s the season to make things! For this of us on a tight budget and love to get our hands dirty, this is the time of year to make stuff for our people (and ourselves, of course)!
Here is one of my tried and true recipes for body oil I go back to over and over:
BEAUTIFUL BODY OIL
- 1 oz. Organic Argan Oil
- 1 oz. Organic Almond Oil
- 1 oz. Organic Sesame Oil
- 1 oz. Organic Apricot Kernal Oil
- 5 drops Rose Otto Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
* Mix all of the carrier oils and essential oils together in a 4 oz. jar. Shake well. Store in a cupboard and/or out of sunlight. Put 1-2 Tbls in the palm of your hand and rub vigorously, warming up the oil. Massage your body, or someone else's, daily.
This is Beautiful Body Oil is lightly scented, and good for sensitive skin. Feel free to add more essential oils if desired.
Lots and lots of safe, healthy love.