Getting together for picnics is the new going out to the bar, and why not hang out with a herbal mocktail in tow!
The herbs in this mocktail are for one to relax in the sun, chill out those adrenals, rest the body, and take a monkey-mind break. (and it's delish)
SPRING MOCKTAIL PICNIC
- 2 Tbls. Infused Herbal Honey*
- 1 fresh sprig of spearmint
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 2 dropperfuls of Herb Pharm Schisandra tincture
- Sparkling Water
- optional: raspberries
- 1 tsp. organic dried lavender flowers
- 1 tsp. organic dried lemon balm flowers
- 1/4 cup honey
Mix herbs and honey in a jar. Seal the jar and place in a warm place. Let sit for 1-2 weeks. Use as desired (no need to strain herbs).
- Put honey, spearmint, lemon, schizandra tincture in a shaker with 3 ice cubes. Shake, shake, shake. Pour the drink into a glass and top it with sparkling water. Add raspberries if you like! btw, if you like Gin, it goes great with this drink ;)
Go out and have FUN! You deserve it.