Your Voice is your medicine.
Your breath is your medicine.
In this introductory workshop we will explore the relationship we have to our voice, the emotional charge and blocks we have to self expression, and our unique vocal frequency, utilizing a short and powerful Breathwork session, and a series of vocal meditations designed to heal and restore our connection to our physical and metaphysical voice. When we engage our voice as an instrument of resonance in our body, we tap into our sonic birthright to self heal and express without inhibition.
Sound healing is the ancient practice of generating vibration and resonance to promote harmony and coherence in the body. You don't need to have fancy instruments (although those are beautiful and effective) to access the benefits of sound healing, you have the perfect instrument right in your body, your voice. Breathwork is an active somatic meditation that supports the release of tension, trauma, and anxiety from the body and energy field; creating space for the new to take root and blossom. When inhibition to expression is addressed through Breathwork, and the vocal capacity is awakened, we are empowered to self heal anywhere and any time.
Online Class: Voice as Medicine with Inbal - May 30th, 5pm-6:30pm
Your Voice is your medicine.
About the teacher
Inbal is a multidisciplinary guide, and teacher. Her work draws on Science, Spirit, and Design as a synthesis of her personal and professional paths.
As a Breathwork Meditation and Sound Healing Practitioner, Inbal empowers those on the journey of transformation to tap into their intuition and capacity to self heal. As a Creative Director she helps clients and designers envision new experiences, addressing rational and emotional behavior patterns, cultural currents, and the nature of perception. She brings all her experience to her work with individuals and groups seeking greater access to clarity and creativity.
Inbal is a student of David Elliott and a certified Breathwork guide. She studies sound healing at the Vox Mundi school of sound and the Voice.
Tips For Online Classes
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- We will send the Zoom link by email 24h prior to the class. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Joining and configuring audio and video.
Out of respect for our teachers, we kindly ask you to cancel at least 24 hours in advance. If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent by email. Please make sure you state your name and the name of the class in your email.
- An event credit in the amount of the original purchase price will be issued for cancellations received 24 hours prior to the start of the event. Please contact us by email to register for another class of your choice. Event credit is available for a period of six months - according to availability.
- No event credit will be issued for cancellations received within 24 hours of the event, nor failure to attend.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage