Three Sisters Apothecary Hair Oil Lavender 3.2oz
Ultra-moisturizing Lavender & Tea Tree Leave-In Conditioning Oil imparts softness and shine and is ideal for curly and full bodied hair types. The gourmet plant and essential oils leave hair shiny and healthy.
- Lavender & Tea Tree Essential Oils nourish and moisturize while increasing scalp circulation and encouraging new growth and sebum balance.
- Glycerin a powerful humectant, binds to the hair shaft, detangle and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
- Rice Bran Oil strengthens the roots and shaft while providing UV protection and minimizing frizz.
- Meadowfoam Oil is ideal for curly and coarse hair that can be dry and brittle. It strengthens the hair shaft and increases resiliency.
- Safflower and Jojoba Oils naturally condition from roots to tips working in concert with the scalp’s natural balance as they are absorbed quickly to deeply hydrate.
- The Hydrating Complex of Avocado, Cedar, Vitamin E and Rose Hip Oils stimulates hair growth while calming the scalp and imparting maximum shine and elasticity from roots to tips.
Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oil, Neroli Bran (Oryza sativa) Oil, Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius ) Oil, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Oil, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Rose Hip (Rosa Canina) Oil, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes alba) Oil, Essential Oil Blend [Lavender (Lavandula officinalis),Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) & Cedar (Juniperus virginiana)], Glycerin and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate).
How to use:
Three Sisters Apothecary Hair Oils complement our shampoos and conditioners perfectly. Crafted with nurturing plant oils, butters and key botanicals, they are hair type specific and can be used in several ways:
Hot Oil: Warm the bottle in a dish of warm water, always test the oil against the wrist to make sure it is a comfortable temperature. Apply to washed or unwashed hair from roots to tips and wrap hair. Allow to sit in hair for 20 minutes prior to washing out.
Conditioner: Apply to hair following shampoo bar, work from roots to tips and then rinse with warm water.
Styling Aid: Pour a small amount of hair oil into hands and work through hair from roots to ends to replenish healthy hair oil balance. Use sparingly when and really work through your strands to condition lightly.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage