Three Sisters Apothecary Bath Soak Rosemary Mint 20oz
Rosemary & Mint Bath Salt Soak gently relaxes and detoxifies the body with mineral rich Ocean and Epsom salts. Fragrant Rosemary blends with revitalizing Peppermint to cleanse and revitalize while relieving winter aches and seasonal stuffiness.
• Rosemary, prized by the Romans for its role in wellbeing, is revered for its ability to help strengthen and rejuvenate the skin.
• Peppermint, used since antiquity, was highly sought after for its medicinal and aromatic properties. Rich in Menthol, it has a cooling effect as it nourishes dull and oily skin.
• Early Greeks and Romans supported skin health and combated dryness and irritation with comfrey. The flowers, roots and leaves of this plant are rich in allantoin, a source of ultra-beneficial and naturally moisturizing properties.
• Epsom salts, rich in magnesium and sulfates, support a healthy circulation, regulate electrolytes and detoxify the body while softening skin and supporting sore muscles.
• Pacific Sun Dried Sea Salts rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium add valuable trace minerals to the bath, softening the water naturally and gently cleansing the skin.
Directions: Add 2 ounces of Bath Salt Soak to bath. Allow salts to dissolve in water for maximum detoxification benefits.
California Sea Salt (Sodium chloride ), Epsom Salt (Magnesium sulfate), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Essential Oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Leaf , Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Powder and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate).
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage