School of Traditional Healing Arts - Four Directions Tarot Cloth
Bring the four directions and the five elements to any space you are creating and holding.
This tarot cloth easily doubles as an altar cloth, tea cloth, or any other kind of cloth where you want to set a fully mystical, balanced mood.
This tarot cloth is specially designed for the 2021 Community Tarot Reader Certification.
Each corner is organized by four directions and depicts 5 elements along with herbs, and animals associated:
- North relates to the element of earth and is depicted here by crystals, flowers, roots, and bees.
- East relates to the element of wind and is depicted here by butterflies, clouds, and blades of grass in the breeze.
- West relates to the element of water and is depicted here by overflowing bejeweled Ace of Cups and a crying eye.
- South relates to the element of fire and is depicted here by matches, a candle, and a clearing bundle of harvested wildflowers.
- Center is all about you - the physical embodiment of Spirit.
- 22x22, black organic cotton
- Locally screen-printed at Camputee Press in SF
- Designed by Superstition Studio in LA
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage