Online Class: Reiki and Mantra New Moon with Sara Shah - September 16th, 5:30-7:00PM PT
Reiki is a powerful practice of energy cleanings and resetting. In this session Sara Shah, a reiki grand master, will share her energy to help facilitate a group reiki circle to cleanse and protect as we transition into the next moon cycle.
New moons are a powerful time to cleanse, set new intentions, and welcome in positive energy.
Sara is also a trained meditation teacher, focusing on the power of mantra to heal and reset the body and mind.
During the second half of the session, once the energy systems have been cleared and balanced Sara will lead a mantra session while providing a guided mediation as the group chants. This collective energy helps to foster a greater sense of power, as mantras chanted together are more powerful than mantras chanted alone.
Sara incorporates techniques from Zen Buddhism, Ancient Tribal Medicine, and Bhakti yoga to create a safe healing and transformative space.
“Sara attracts a diverse group of women. Her energy always brings together the most magical people. I feel lighter and held after leaving a meditation session with Sara.” ~Grace L.
“I didn’t expect to cry, but I cried after meditating with Sara. Not the bad kind of crying, but the good kind of crying. In a short 20 minute meditation I felt healed and could acknowledge wounds I didn’t even realize were holding me back.” ~Lillian H.
“I feel stronger and more comfortable in my own body and mind. The techniques Sara uses (mantra, meditation, reiki) all flow together seamlessly and I always leave her sessions feeling more at peace with myself.” ~Maggie F.
Sara is the founder of www.motheryin.com a holistic women’s health and meditation platform. Her work focuses on inner child and cultivating self-compassion practices.
She is a certified mindfulness meditation teacher studying in the Japanese Zen tradition, a yin yoga teacher, and a reiki grand master.
Join Sara for a powerful night of healing magic.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- You will receive an email upon registration to create your student account and access your course information on our educational platform "Thinkific". Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Joining and configuring audio and video.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage