ONLINE: Reclaiming Sexual Pleasure Through Ancestral Insight: 4-Class Series with Yayi Joyce
What is the state of your divine fxminine?
Giving ourselves permission to experience pleasure on all levels is a radical act.
We live in a culture that often discourages us from feeling good in our bodies, claiming our desires, and opening ourselves to happiness. If we've experienced trauma or loss, it is easy to feel even more disconnected from pleasure.
Or perhaps you are just tired of people-pleasing, and it’s time to please yourself.
When we seek pleasure along a healing path, our ancestors offer wisdom and blessings along the way.
In Hoodoo & Rootwork (South Carolina Style), we work with the seasons to experience bringing our desires to fruition. Summer is the time of calling in blessings and activating our fire.
Rootworker Yayi Joyce will guide us for a four-part series on how to welcome and embody our sexual pleasure in new and transformative ways.
You will learn how to:
- Create a traditional Hoodoo body oil for reclaiming personal P*ssy and Bussy power
- Make a ceremonial Hoodoo Flowa Water for blessings and cleansing
- Make incense and dried-smoke offerings for cleansing, restoration, and ancestral communion
- Make a Conjure Oil Lamp for Personal P*ssy and Bussy empowerment
This is a four-part series. You can take these classes separately or together as a group; however, they build upon one another and offer a beautiful crescendo when taken together.
We are so excited for this unique class series, and we can't think of a better teacher than Yayi to guide us along the pleasure path.
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
Yayi Joyce is the founder and owner of Hoodoo Healing, specializing in teaching Geechee Rootwork and herbal healing to BIPOC. Joyce has been studying herbalism and aromatherapy for 20 years. She is a holistic health coach & priestess, herbalist, teacher, and naturalist who lives in Atlanta, Georgia; you can find her extracts medicine or speaking herbal lore. Yayi Joyce loves bringing an eclectic and other energetic approaches to herbal healing.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage