New Moon Manifestation Ceremony with Sara Shah - November 15th, 10:30am-12pm PT
“Sara attracts a diverse group of women. Her energy always brings together the most magical people. I feel lighter and held after leaving a meditation session with Sara.” ~Grace L.
“I didn’t expect to cry, but I cried after meditating with Sara. Not the bad kind of crying, but the good kind of crying. In a short 20 minute meditation, I felt healed and could acknowledge wounds I didn’t even realize were holding me back.” ~Lillian H.
“I feel stronger and more comfortable in my own body and mind. The techniques Sara uses (mantra, meditation, reiki) all flow together seamlessly and I always leave her sessions feeling more at peace with myself.” ~Maggie F.
This class will take place online via Zoom. There will be an audio recording for those unable to attend.
Sara is the founder of www.motheryin.com a holistic women’s health and meditation platform. Her work focuses on inner child and cultivating self-compassion practices.
Sara is a first generation American, and was heavily influenced by her upbringing which included a mix of Arab, Punjabi, and Persian practices and culture. She learned Ayurvedic medicine techniques from her grandmother from a young age and incorporates these wisdom traditions in her practices today.
She is a certified mindfulness meditation teacher studying in the Japanese Zen tradition, a yin yoga teacher, and a reiki grand master.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- We will send the Zoom link by email 24h prior to the class. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us: email@example.com .
- Please make sure to register with an email address you never unsubscribed from the Scarlet Sage Herb emails before.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Joining and configuring audio and video.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage