New Chapter Zyflamend
Award-winning Zyflamend delivers herbal pain relief† with joint support while balancing a healthy inflammation response.* Each dose contains a clinically studied blend of 10 powerful herbs proven to work better together.‡
What does Zyflamend do for you?
Zyflamend is an herbal approach to pain relief.*† It helps you stay active by supporting a healthy inflammation response, and promoting healthy joint function and flexibility.* And it works hard—Zyflamend’s 10 powerful herbs have remarkable synergy with each other and are proven to work better together (as shown in preclinical lab testing).
- Works on pain where it can start, delivering potent Ginger to help relieve minor pain or soreness*†
- 10 herb blend proven to work better together-including synergistic herbs like Turmeric & & Ginger‡
- Formulated with supercritical Turmeric for optimal absorption of Curcumin
What makes New Chapter Zyflamend different?
Many people seeking joint support take glucosamine or chondroitin. While these supplements are popular for joint support, they only affect joint structure. That's where Zyflamend comes in. It's a holistic 10-herb blend expertly formulated to support your whole body's healthy response to inflammation, which in turn supports joint comfort and movement.*
- Pure & potent 10 herb blend
- 4-in-1 support: Healthy mobility, flexibility, joint function, and healthy inflammation response*
- Sustainably sourced and the first herbal pain reliever† to be Non-GMO Project Verified
- No synthetic fillers, harsh Solvents, DLPA, or animal enzymes and byproducts
Zyflamend even won some awards:
- 2016 Best of Supplements Award for Pain Relief, Better Nutrition Magazine
- 2013 Best Herbal Supplement Vity Award, Specialty and Herbal Supplement category, Vitamin Retailer Magazine
†With Ginger for occasional pain relief after exercise.
‡As shown in preclinical lab testing
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage