Omegas are good for pregnancy and beyond! With 935 mg of Omegas, our Wholemega for Moms fish oil helps deliver the Omega-3’s recommended specifically for pregnant and nursing moms. 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil offers critical prenatal DHA, EPA, and other Omegas that are important for women who are expecting and breastfeeding.* Plus, these easy-to-swallow Wholemega fish oil softgels contain our expertly blended Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (BASS™) to preserve freshness.*
- 17 Omega fatty acids support healthy brain and eye development for baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding*
- 1 week of Wholemega fish oil delivers the equivalent Omegas of 3 servings of Wild Salmon
- Good fats from Wild Alaskan Salmon are heart-healthy and support mom's positive mood
- With Vitamin D3 plus Astaxanthin that has powerful antioxidant action*
What is different about New Chapter's Wholemega fish oil for moms?
Wholemega for Moms is sustainably sourced from 100% wild-caught Salmon, and is a whole-food alternative to heavily distilled fish oil pills that can isolate and reduce beneficial compounds. Unlike typically processed fish oil, Wholemega fish oil is fresh-pressed for absorption and extra-virgin, like a fine olive oil. This gentle, food-grade process preserves Wild Salmon's whole 17 Omega fatty acids, unlike many other fish oils that use high-heat purification, including bleaching to cover the odor and color of the fish byproduct.
- Wholemega fish oil for moms and moms-to-be, in an easy-swallow mini softgel
- Specifically formulated for prenatal and postnatal health
- Sustainably sourced Wild Salmon oil is fresh-pressed for optimal absorption
- Gentle process preserves critical Omega-3s EPA & DHA, Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin