New Chapter One Daily Prenatal
Expertly crafted one-a-day prenatal multivitamin delivers high-quality nutrients to nourish baby and you, including cognitive-supporting Methylfolate & Choline, gentle non-constipating Iron, and a clinical dose of Ginger for nausea relief.*
Formulated for absorption and gentle even on an empty stomach.
What does One Daily Prenatal Multivitamin do for you?
This one-a-day prenatal with Choline is crafted with great care to support you and your growing baby’s wellness throughout your pregnancy journey. Whether you’re pregnant now or planning to be, our convenient vitamin gives you the full daily value of many vital nutrients.* It’s recommended to start taking prenatal vitamins before conception.
- Over 100% DV of Methylfolate (the most active form of Folate) for healthy brain & spinal cord development*
- Formulated with Choline, an essential nutrient for babies during pregnancy
- A clinical dose of Ginger helps ease morning sickness*
- Non-constipating Iron supports oxygen transport to your baby*
- With Raspberry & Peppermint in a proprietary digestive support blend
What makes One Daily Prenatal different?
Our prenatal multivitamins are made with high-quality, non-GMO ingredients to nourish you and your baby every step of the way. We formulate for absorption by selecting the types of nutrients that work best with the body, and by fermenting key ingredients with whole foods and probiotics. Unlike prenatal gummy vitamins, our formula gives you the good stuff without any added sugar or animal gelatin.
- Formulated for absorption and includes whole-food fermented nutrients
- Includes Choline, which some prenatal vitamin blends may lack
- Key nutrients support overall wellness and immune function during pregnancy*
- Convenient one-a-day dose is perfect for busy lifestyles
- Gentle enough to take anytime, even on an empty stomach
Why is a prenatal with Choline so important?
Choline is a water-soluble compound that supports cellular growth and a healthy metabolism from conception through adulthood. Research shows that most Americans, including most pregnant women, are not getting the recommended amount of daily Choline. The body does make a small amount of choline naturally, but women should obtain additional choline from their daily diet or from supplementation. Foods with choline include eggs, soy, seafood, and meat—and these may be difficult for moms to stomach during pregnancy.
But even though choline is so key, typical prenatal vitamins do not often include choline. We’re here to change that! New Chapter’s One Daily Prenatal multivitamins are carefully formulated with 55 mg choline per dose. Add this convenient tablet to your day to be sure you’re getting needed Choline to support your healthy pregnancy journey.
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage