New Chapter Coenzyme B Complex
Provides support to your nervous system and promotes energy metabolism with whole-food fermented B Vitamins.*
What are B Vitamins?
Your body uses B vitamins for turning food into fuel at the cellular level. B vitamins are water soluble, which means they are continually processed through the body rather than being stored. It’s simple to replenish your B Vitamins every day with just one tablet of Fermented Coenzyme B Complex.
Fermented Coenzyme B Complex is a complete Vitamin B supplement with a major advantage: it’s fermented with probiotics. New Chapter’s patented fermentation process ensures each nutrient is unlocked for your body to use. The power of probiotics helps to activate and transform basic nutrients into whole-food fermented form. The result is easily digestible nutrition that’s so gentle you can even take it on an empty stomach.
What does a Vitamin B Complex do?
A “complex” is a blend of multiple nutrients. Fermented Coenzyme B Complex is an excellent source of eight fermented B Vitamins blended to support your nervous system and promote energy metabolism.* These vitamins are required for several steps in making energy (ATP or adenosine triphosphate) from food. Aerobic energy production occurs in the mitochondria, the powerhouses in every human cell, and B Vitamins function as cofactors or coenzymes during this process. Think of them as “helper molecules.”
New Chapter’s Fermented B Vitamins List:
- B1 - Thiamin functions as a coenzyme in the metabolism of carbohydrates
- B2 - Riboflavin is a coenzyme in numerous metabolic pathways and in energy production
- B3 - Niacin helps in nerve function and is needed for processing fats and sugars in the body
- B5 - Pantothenic Acid is important for breaking down fatty acids
- B6 - Pyridoxine functions as a coenzyme in the metabolism of amino acids and glycogen
- B7 - Biotin is vital for proper mitochondrial and enzyme function
- B9 - Folic Acid (a type of Folate) is important for the metabolism of amino acids
- B12 - Cobalamin is found only in animal products, so B12 is an important supplement for vegetarians and vegans
Fermented Coenzyme B Complex also includes complementary traditional herbs and superfoods such as Turmeric, Maca, Hawthorn, and Astragalus.
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage