ONLINE: Medicine of the Season, Herbal Support for Autumn Health with Sarah Jane Fairless - October 13th 6-8pm PT
Celebrate the transition from the long days of summer into the golden hours of fall! Together we embrace the lengthening shadows and the bounty of harvest season by learning about plants and techniques to support our lung health and stay juicy. This time of year often brings about wildfires, colds and flu, and just general dryness and fatigue as we start to wind down from the frenzy of summer.
In this class we continue to practice grocery-store herbalism, exploring our spice rack for herbal support, and creating a delicious squash-based dish with unique medicinal properties to nourish and build autumn resilience.
Learn the best ways to infuse oil and make a luxurious and hydrating blend for skin health. This class is a combination of lecture and hands-on learning.
A brief shopping guide will be provided in advance for those that want to participate in class. Students will receive a quick reference guide for spice rack medicine!
Scholarships for BIPOC Are Available; please inquire by email.
Currently, Sarah Jane maintains a private clinical practice in San Francisco. She makes potent plant medicines and teaches classes about herbalism and holistic self-care.
She is passionate about creating accessible and affordable herbal support for all. Sarah Jane serves as a core faculty member for Scarlet Sage's School of the Healing Arts certification program. Her favorite place is the kitchen where she loves to incorporate herbs and spices to make healing and delicious foods to share with her community.
You can learn more about Sarah Jane at http://www.sarahjanefairless.com/
IG handle: @sarahjanefairless
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage