ONLINE: Medicine of the Season: 4-Class Series with Sarah Jane Fairless
Living in harmony with earth rhythms helps us to optimize our health by understanding how the shifting elements and environment affects our bodies and spirits.
We will learn how to work with the medicinal plants that just happen to grow and show up right at the time when we need them!
Working with seasonal healing practices helps us to gracefully transition into each new cycle of the year, while minimizing the discomfort or illnesses that can arise when we are out of balance.
Each class will incorporate a live medicine-making demo, accessible kitchen recipes, bodywork practices, and a seasonal grocery store shopping list – think grocery store herbalism!
We will discuss optimal herb choices for body systems, plus herbal application methods, specifically attuned to the time of year.
This class is a four part series, you can also sign up for the session of your choice (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter sessions)
Scholarships for BIPOC Are Available; please inquire by email.
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
Currently, Sarah Jane maintains a private clinical practice in San Francisco. She makes potent plant medicines and teaches classes about herbalism and holistic self-care.
She is passionate about creating accessible and affordable herbal support for all. Sarah Jane serves as a core faculty member for Scarlet Sage's School of the Healing Arts certification program. Her favorite place is the kitchen where she loves to incorporate herbs and spices to make healing and delicious foods to share with her community.
You can learn more about Sarah Jane at http://www.sarahjanefairless.com/
IG handle: @sarahjanefairless
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage