ONLINE: Medicine of the Moment: Small Dose Plant Practices for Healing, Growth & Personal Discovery with Kayse Gehret - August 31st, 6-7:30PM PT
In this 90-Minute interactive live workshop, participants will learn all about the ancient-meets-modern practice of using small doses of sacred earth and plant medicines.
Are micro-medicine practices for everyone? Why do people come to these small dose practices? Are there any side effects? We'll answer these and so many more frequently asked questions about using small doses of powerful medicine for physical healing, emotional regulation, mental health, personal growth, and spiritual connection.
You'll enjoy an engaging, accessible presentation and hear real-world experiences from Kayse Gehret's community - hundreds of individuals of all ages and backgrounds from around the United States sharing in this transformational, natural micro-practice.
Please bring a notebook, pen and all your questions! You'll leave knowing if these practices might be right for you, how to get started, as well as effective and complementary practices to support your healing journey. Beginners are invited & welcome!
- A notebook & pen
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
Kayse Gehret is a nature-based healing artist, author and founder based in Northern California. With over two decades of experience, she founded Soulstice Mind & Body Spa, four highly regarded diversified healing arts studios and 100% women-owned, managed and led. After Soulstice closed due to the pandemic, Kayse now leads and guides Microdosing for Healing - a nationwide virtual community around earth medicine practice - as well as the Best Practices Healing Community - a global collective of diverse healing artists & health professionals brought together for learning, strategy, growth, collaboration and visioning new healing models for the future.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage