Mad Hippie Microdermabrasion Facial 2.1oz
Micro-exfoliants join forces with 6 alpha hydroxy acids plus probiotics to brighten, soften & smooth. Physical exfoliants, bamboo & volcanic ash, gently buff away dry, dull skin, while half a dozen AHAs, including glycolic & mandelic acid, offer a gentle chemical exfoliation that leaves you glowing!
+ Probiotics to soothe and nourish
- Fruit Acid Complex - Reduce the appearance of wrinkles & brighten with botanical extracts delivering 5 naturally occurring AHAs: Lactic Acid (from Bilberry), Glycolic Acid (from Sugarcane), Citric Acid (from Orange & Lemon), and Malic & Tartaric Acid (from Sugar Maple).
- Mandelic Acid - A gentle, yet effective alpha hydroxy acid for brightening & exfoliating.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate - Probiotic ferment wonderful for soothing dry, sensitive skin.
- Squalane (vegan): Naturally hydrate & soothe the skin.
- Volcanic Ash - Acts as a physical exfoliant while also being high in minerals such as magnesium, silica and iron.
- Bamboo Extract - Physical exfoliant rich in antioxidants that are shown to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Licorice Extract - Rich in flavanoids, this skin nourishing ingredient also helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically, it aids in moisture retention.
A true dermabrasion treatment that can be used up to 2x weekly for an at-home spa experience!
Directions: Massage into clean, damp skin in a circular, buffing motion. Leave on 3 mins, then rinse. Follow with moisturizer. Use up to 2x weekly.
The MicroDermabrasion Facial utilizes a blend of six different AHAs, plus probiotics, volcanic ash, and bamboo extract which provides two types of exfoliation. The physical exfoliants gently buff away dead skin cells while the AHA blend, including glycolic acid, provides a deeper level of exfoliation. Unlike the Polishing Mask, it is not a dry formula and does not need to be mixed with water as it is a ready-to-use product. We recommend massaging into clean, damp skin in a circular, buffing motion, leaving on for three minutes, and then rinsing with lukewarm water. It can be followed with a moisturizer. This is an advanced treatment that we recommend for use once or twice a week max.
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage