Health Aid MoodProbio 30 Billion 30Ct
Latest research on the human microbiota showed that specific microbes/ bacteria living within the intestines may play a large role in creating the various brain neurotransmitters that have a significant effect on mood*.
These recent insights have led to the hypothesis that probiotic supplementation with specific bacteria strains may influence cognitive functions* and help balance mood*.
Free From GMO, Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Nuts, Eggs, Lactose, Artificial Colors Preservatives & Flavorings
- Lactobacillus helveticus may improve brain health and age-reduced cognitive function*
- Lactobacillus plantarum may act as a neuroprotective agent capable to enhance memory*
- Lactobacillus casei may increase tryptophan production and modulate serotonin and dopamine concentration*
- Bifdobacterium infantis may improve immune function, reduce inﬂammation, and combat neural changes associated with stress*
* These statement have not been evaluated by food and drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage