Health Aid Kidz Probio Powder 70g
Why Choose KidzProbio™?
- Contains high potency 5 billion cfu/g powder for optimum digestive support
- Contains a 70 day supply
- Contains acid and bile resistant straints to ensure that the bacteria are not harmed by natural stomach acids
- Cultures are freeze-dried and nitrogen packed for improved stability
- Contains a Prebiotic (FOS), which helps stimulate the function and growth of the Probiotics ensuring a greater action in the body
- Contains strains of human origin, so they adapt well to the human body
- Bacteria are cultured on a non-dairy (dairy free) medium, which is ideal for those that are lactose-intolerant or sensitive to dairy
- Contains only live strains
What does KidzProbio™ do?
- Helps maintain good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system*
- Helps maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut*
- Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria, especially when following a course of antibiotics*
- Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress*
- Helps in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body*
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhea and constipation*
- May help alleviate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome*
- May help to improve lactose absorption in children who are lactose intolerant*
- Helps alleviate persistent bowel discomfort, gas build-up, or bloating problems*
Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Dairy, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Nuts, Soy, Lactose, Artificial Preservatives & Flavorings.
- Acid and Bile Resistant strains – Survives stomach acids
- Vegan Non-Dairy Gluten-Free
- Corn Free Soy Free
- Wheat Free Non-GMO
- Fortified with Prebiotics (Synbiotic)
- Human origin - Adapts to the human body
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage