Gnosis & Aletheia: The Big Feeling - Accessing Your Inner Knowing (Part 4 in Series) with Lindsay Kumari Jaya - February 24th, 5:30 - 7:00 PM PT
Using the breath to connect authentically with your lineage of ancestral guidance
In this progressive mediation experience, Lindsay Kumari Jaya immerses you into the philosophy and practice of ancestral guidance. Dive deeply into your intuition as you explore or refine the power of intentional breathing and visualization tools.
Connect authentically with the energetic power held within your very DNA & learn to unlock guidance from every experience that came before you. Activate communication with your unique lineage of ancestral energy and initiate ritual practices to preserve and protect your most potent insights.
PART 4 WORKSHOP - February 24th, 5:30 - 7:00 PM PT
In each (90 minute) session you will:
experience a guided initiation meditation based on the foundations of ancestral connection and energetic communication
explore archetypes and symbolism to help navigate significant and relevant life experiences
clarify your curiosities with the unseen energy of your spirit guides
create personalized rituals to strengthen your access to ancestral guidance
participate in one or more of the following components: community/breakout group discussions, journaling practices, interactive Q&A sessions, or community archetype reading.
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage