evanhealy Cover Stick .5oz
Our Sheer Tint Cover Sticks are our complexion companion, and play the versatile role of foundation, concealer, and sunscreen — all in one.
Adaptable, buildable, and blendable, our Cover Sticks can be worn sheer and blended, to even out the appearance of discoloration, and for a subtle, blurring effect. Or can be built up for a more medium-to-full coverage.
- Provides luminous, buildable, buttery coverage — neutralizing the appearance of redness, blemishes, and scarring, while blurring the appearance of pores, fine lines and imperfections — all without settling into small creases and crevices
- Prevents trans-epidermal waterloss
- Sweat-resistant for all-day and all-season wear
- Sheer to medium coverage
Argan, jojoba, raspberry seed, sunflower, and coconut oil weave into Kpersi Village shea butter and cocoa butter to provide a rich bounty of nourishment, while beeswax, candelilla and carnauba wax join together to seal in moisture and create long-lasting coverage. Non-nano Zinc Oxide joins with mineral pigments to both visibly perfect the complexion, and prevent oxidative damage from solar rays.
NOTE: For full SPF coverage, Sheer Tint Cover Stick needs to be applied to ‘full coverage’ and then blended in with fingertips.
If you’re between colors — or simply want to add dimension to your face you can use all colors, and blend with your fingers or a brush.
- Mocha: A rich mahogany with neutral to cool undertones. Mocha can also be worn as a contour on lighter skin tones - blended onto the underside of the cheekbones, around the hairline, and along either side of the nose. It can also be worn on lips, eyes, or even like a blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Sandstone: A neutral-to-warm creamy beige for fair complexions. Medium to dark complexions can use Sandstone to subtly highlight the face by applying in a C-shape around the brow and cheekbone, down the bridge of the nose, and between the brows.
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage