Recording: Connecting with Ancestral Guidance - Part 2 with Vanessa Radman
Align with your heart.
Shed unnecessary baggage.
Cultivate resilience for moving into a new paradigm of existence.
What if there was a way to heal both personal intergenerational trauma and cultural toxins while fully embodying your unique gifts?
Everyone has ancestors that are kind, loving, wise, and willing to connect.
Cultivating this relationship is a learnable skill that can resource our lives and act as a gateway for tremendous personal, family, cultural and planetary healing.
This method of ancestral lineage healing is based on the teachings of Dr. Daniel Foor. It takes a non-dogmatic approach and is grounded in an anti-oppression, earth-honoring/animist framework.
This two-part workshop will be experiential, with time in the end for (optional) sharing and Q&A. To watch part 1, you can purchase the recording which will be available soon.
This experience is for anyone curious to know more about how to connect with their ancestors (including those who may or may not know where their people are from).
*Those who have had difficult experiences of family, are adopted, and/or from non-traditional family structures are all warmly encouraged to attend.
Part 1: Foundations of Ancestral Healing and Connection (Recording available for purchase here)
Part 2: Plant Spirits and Ancestral Wisdom
What you will learn:
- How to work with common everyday plants to connect with your ancestors (no fancy "herbal knowledge" required)
- The role of co-evolution between plants and people
- Using plants as offerings to honor our ancestors and the land where we currently live/settle
- How to work with plants in a way that is both sustainable & culturally respectful
This is a video recording of a previous live class.
How to watch the course: You will receive a link upon registration to watch the course on our online platform.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage