Our Clinical Herbal Medicine track is for anyone who has the desire to become a clinical herbalist with foundations in both Medical Herbalism and multicultural traditional medicine systems.
Our first year course, the Earth Year, is the core foundation to diving into the depths of what a Clinical Herbalist can be.
- From March 14, 2020 to November 15, 2020
- 17 weekends and 30 Mondays
- Monday 6-9 pm + Every Other Saturday & Sunday, 10-5 pm
Scarlet Sage School of Traditional Healing Arts Cancellation Policy:
We understand that schedules are subject to change and in the event of a cancellation, we ask that you consider our firm policy:
Please communicate any cancellations to your class liaison (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
- Cancellations received more than one month (30 days) before course commencement will be refunded 90% of the original course price. 10% of the original payment will be reserved by Scarlet Sage.
- Cancellations received less than one month (30 days) before course commencement will be refunded 80% of the original course price. 20% of the original payment will be reserved by Scarlet Sage.
- After the start of the certification, no refund will be issued.
Our Wellness Space and School of Traditional Healing Arts is located below Scarlet Sage, and is not ADA compliant; you will need to walk down 15 stairs to access the classroom and the Wellness Space. Please let us know if you need help walking into the space. We apologize for the inconvenience.