- Origin: Guatemala
- Size: 5ml
- Cultivation: USDA and EcoCert organic cultivation in Guatemala
- Composition: 100% Cardamom essential oil, certified organic by USDA and EcoCert
- Extraction: Water-steam distillation of Cardamom seeds
- Active Constituents: α-Terpinyl acetate, 1,8 –Cineole, Sabinene, α-Pinene, Myrcene, Linalyl acetate
- Viscosity: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Cardamom essential oil is joyful, fresh and clean with a spicy finish. One of the best oils for digestive discomfort & queasiness, it can also be diffused or blended in a vapor rub to promote a healthy respiratory system. After a strenuous work out, try adding a few drops of cardamom to your massage oil for muscles & joints.
Blending Recommendations: Bergamot, Cedarwood Atlas, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Coffee, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, Fir Balsam, Fir Douglas, Fir Silver, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lavender Spike, Lavender Reserve, Neroli, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Petitgrain, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Tulsi, Vanilla Perfume, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang.
Safety Information: No contraindications.
Dilution: 0.5 – 4% (3-23 drops per ounce of carrier).
- α-Terpinyl acetate 44.28%
- 1,8 –Cineole 31.24%
- Sabinene 2.85%
- α-Pinene 2.16%
- Myrcene 2.09%
- Linalyl acetate 2.01%
- Linalool .43%
A full certificate of analysis is available upon request from Pranarom.
Shelf Life: 4 years in proper conditions before quality declines.
Storage: Store with cap firmly closed, standing upright, out of direct heat and sunlight.Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage