Botanicals for Animals: Two Part Series with Sarah Jane Fairless - October 12th + 19th, 6 - 7:30 PM PT
This 2-part class series explores using plant medicine to help our furry friends live their best lives while empowering herbally inclined folks to take an active role in supporting the health of their pets!
In this class, Sarah Jane Fairless goes over which herbs are best for general well-being and common issues that often occur. Students learn to identify signs and symptoms of illness in their four-legged companions and build confidence to use herbs safely.
We discuss proper dosage and delivery methods that work well for ease of treatment and ensuring compliance. You learn how to make a nutritive and herb-infused sprinkle that pets love!
You also receive a quick reference guide of 30 herbs and their uses with contraindications to make giving your little buddy plant medicine a breeze.
This class is suitable for beginners and herbalists of all levels.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage