Online Inner Child Workshop with Sara Shah - September 22nd, 5-6pm PT
Heal your inner child layer by layer through this immersive and transformative course.
Inner child work is deeply healing because at our core we are all still children.
Our various child selves reside within us no matter how much we have “grown”.
In this series, we strategically work to heal different aspects of our childhood selves ranging from early childhood, adolescence, to early adulthood. This healing process allows us to go deeper, peeling back each layer of childhood wounds, and actively beginning to reflect and heal them part by part.
By healing each part of our child selves we are able to truly heal ourselves right now in this moment. True healing occurs by meeting the past, understanding it, offering acceptance, and then finally moving on with love.
In this course we will process, forgive, and evolve.
Sitting in this way through guided meditations and receiving curated book readings and journal prompts will help you begin the journey of healing your inner child and deepen the work you are currently doing or have already done.
Your child self is waiting for you, will you show up for them?
The class includes a 10 minute introduction lesson, 40 minute guided inner child meditation, 10 minutes of group reflection, 10 minute Q&A, and a 10 minute healing reiki energy practice.
You will be guided into a meditation designed to help you access your inner child by Sara Shah, Founder of www.motheryin.com.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage