New Chapter Magnesium + Ashwagandha 30ct
Well-absorbed Magnesium supplement for muscle, bone, heart & nerve health, and supports calm & relaxation with science-backed Ashwagandha.* 2.5x better absorption than the leading brand.†
What are Magnesium + Ashwagandha tablets?
Did you know that Magnesium is an essential mineral, but nearly half of Americans aren’t getting enough? This deficit is caused by poor nutrition from refined foods, decreasing nutrients in our soil, and the effects of stress. Fortunately, New Chapter’s one-daily Magnesium glycinate tablets make it easy to boost this nutrient that’s essential for over 300 functions in the body. Magnesium plays a key role in cardiovascular health, blood sugar modulation, DNA repair, energy metabolism, and nerve transmission. Our innovative tablet blend includes the adaptogenic herb Ashwagandha for added stress support.*
What do Magnesium + Ashwagandha tablets do?
- Support muscle & bone health*
- Support heart health and the cardiovascular system*
- Promote healthy nerve transmission*
- Enhance calm & relaxation*, with additional support from adaptogenic Ashwagandha
Formulated for Better Absorption
Choosing the right supplement is important. Magnesium tablets from New Chapter deliver a bioavailable form of Magnesium that your body can use effectively. While typical Magnesium powder molecules pull water from the GI tract and pass through the digestive system with a laxative effect, New Chapter® Magnesium is different. Our one-daily tablets provide lab-tested Magnesium bisglycinate bound with an amino acid so it can be recognized and utilized by your body, with low risk of GI effects.
- 2.5x better absorption than the leading brand†
- Formulated with TRAACS® (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) Magnesium bisglycinate and sea-sourced Magnesium
- Sensoril® Organic Ashwagandha is a powerful, scientifically studied extract with high levels of bioactives from both leaf and root of this traditional Ayurvedic herb
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified OU Kosher
- 100% vegan & Certified Gluten-Free by NSF; No artificial flavors or colors
- Alternative for people taking a magnesium citrate or magnesium oxide
*Information given is the historical use of medicinal herbs. This information is for educational purposes only, not FDA approved.
We do not intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please use all herbs under the advice and counsel of your local herbalist, midwife, spiritual advisor, and/or doctor.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage