- Origin: Spain
- Size: 5ml
- Synonyms: Italian cypress, Mediterranean cypress
- Cultivation: USDA and EcoCert organic cultivation in Spain
- Composition: 100% Cypress essential oil, certified organic by USDA and EcoCert
- Extraction: Water-steam distillation of organic Cypress needles
- Active Constituents: Monoterpenes, monoterpenols: pinene, carene
- Viscosity: Thin to medium
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
Cypress has a refreshing woody-pine aroma. Beautiful when diffused, it promotes pure air, healthy sinuses and deep breathing. Apply with a carrier oil to soothe muscles and joints. Cypress is also known for supporting circulation and lymphatic drainage, and is excellent in salt/sugar scrubs or dry brushing formulas.
Blending Recommendations: Atlas Cedarwood, Bay Laurel, Bergamot, Black Spruce, Cistus, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Eucalyptus globulus, Eucalyptus radiata, Balsam Fir, Douglas Fir, Silver Fir, Frankincense, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lavender Spike, Sweet Lime, Myrrh, Patchouli, Peppermint, Wild Scotch Pine, Rosemary cineole, Rosemary verbenone, Sage, Sandalwood, Wintergreen.
Safety Information: Not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding. Old or oxidized Cypress essential oil is irritating to the skin. Always dilute.
Recommended Adult Dilution: 0.5% – 6%; 3 to 36 drops per ounce of carrier oil
Maximum Adult Dilution: 20%; 120 drops per ounce of carrier oil
Cypress essential oil contains 123 constituents.
Shelf-Life: 3 years
Storage: Store upright, cap closed, out of direct heat and sunlight. Store in the refrigerator for extended shelf life.
Notes: Non-GMO, No pesticides, No insecticides, No additives, Gluten free, Vegan, Cruelty free, No carrier oil added.