ONLINE & BY DONATION: The Luminous Heart: A 6-week Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation with Laura Zuspan - Starts October 10th, 6-7:15pm
As we prepare to go inward for the fall and winter and prepare for the holiday season, our busy lives and active minds often draw us out of our hearts where our true wisdom resides…it can be challenging to remember our inherent luminosity, our connection to the mysteries, and to be kind and loving with ourselves in a world that rewards accomplishment and productivity.
In this 6-week mindfulness meditation course, we will explore various ways to remember the wisdom of the heart.
This weekly group will develop mindfulness meditation practices such as anchoring into the breath and body that guide us towards stillness, peace, listening to our intuition and warm heartedness. We will explore how these meditation practices create spaciousness and kindness, and how to utilize them in everyday life. The course will include mindfulness of the body, mind, thoughts and an introduction to the loving-kindness technique. We will practice together with the intention of radical compassion, acceptance and inclusivity.
Each class is designed with community building for the meditating mystic, a talk on the week’s subject, a guided meditation and a Q & A. No previous meditation experience is required.
You are welcome to attend the full six-week course or attend for a single evening.
The 6-week course will begin on October 10th, and end on November 14th, 2022.
How Donations Will Work:
First, you can "purchase" the class on The Scarlet Sage website for free. Then, send a donation directly to Laura.
Suggested donation for the six week course: $120-$180; attendance to all classes is highly suggested.
Suggested donation per-class: $20-$30.
Any amount is greatly appreciated and no one will be turned away.
Please make your donation to Venmo: @laura-zuspan (310-736-0495) or to PayPal: email@example.com
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
Laura Zuspan is an artist, oracle and meditator.
For the last decade she has worked with individuals using the Tarot in healing through the lens of art, embodied awareness and symbolism. As a servant of the sacred arts, Laura acts as an intermediary between Spirit and the ordinary world. Her work teaches others to honor the invisible realm and to translate its wisdom and guidance so they can walk the path of their soul. Find her Reading schedule HERE.
She is the creator of the Luminous Void Tarot deck, a divination tool for accessing the subconscious and igniting transformation. Featured in Taschen’s Library of Esoterica and selected for preservation at the MIT distinctive libraries.
Laura’s practice is grounded in ancient Tarot, art, magic, clairvoyance, and mindfulness.
She is a student practicing within the Thai Forest tradition of Buddhism.
She lives on unceded Ohlone territory with her family in Oakland CA.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage