ONLINE: Reclaiming Sexual Pleasure Through Ancestral Insight: Plantcestors for Awakening Fire with Yayi Joyce (Part 1 in Series) - July 28th, 6-7:30pm PT
Giving ourselves permission to experience pleasure on all levels is a radical act. We seek pleasure along a healing path, where our ancestors offer wisdom and blessings along the way.
In Hoodoo & Rootwork (South Carolina Style), we work with the seasons to experience bringing our desires to fruition and to center pleasure as a form of healing and awakening.
Rootworker Yayi Joyce will guide us along a journey to welcome and embody our sexual pleasure in new and expansive ways.
In this class, we enter into an ancestral gateway through the medicine of our plantcestors. The plants are some of our earliest ancestors. Working with our plantcestors helps us reclaim and restore our ancestors' inner wisdom using the pleasure of plants. They offer us a resource that can help us explore our hearts' multidimensional, resilient, and robust fire. We can gain a new confidence and connection to our bodies, and reclaim personal power.
Together we will make the healing Hoodoo herbal oil B'Long 2 Mi Oil – which means "helping you claim your p**sy belongs to you first and foremost!”
Suggested Supplies to Bring to Class:
- Journal and pen
- Choose a bundle of 4 fresh or dried herbs (such as calendula, red clover tops, chamomile, rose petals, sage, lemon leaves, lemon balm, hibiscus). Choose herbs that are gentle for your p**sy, bussy, or pelvic area; working with fresh, local, and sustainable herbs helps us connect with our healed and supportive ancestors and support the ancestral lands in which we live. These can be found at Scarlet Sage or your local nursery or market.
- 2 -3 cups of distilled water
- 24 oz jar or larger
- Teabags or tea strainer
- fractionated coconut oil
*This class is part one in a four-part series. You can take these classes separately or together as a group; however, they build upon one another and offer a beautiful service to your inner soul when taken together. The choice is yours: do what your spirit calls you to do.
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
Yayi Joyce is the founder and owner of Hoodoo Healing, specializing in teaching Geechee Rootwork and herbal healing to BIPOC. Joyce has been studying herbalism and aromatherapy for 20 years. She is a holistic health coach & priestess, herbalist, teacher, and naturalist who lives in Atlanta, Georgia; you can find her extracts medicine or speaking herbal lore. Yayi Joyce loves bringing an eclectic and other energetic approaches to herbal healing.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage