ONLINE: Aura Magick for Manifestation with Charlie Watts, October 6th, 5:30-7pm PT
The Aura is the electromagnetic field of layers of color surrounding our physical bodies. Not only does your aura surround you as energy, it also weaves into all aspects of your life. By understanding the composition and colors of your aura, you can better understand the energy you are emitting and how you're interacting with the world around you. You can also gain new insight into your current state of being.
Aura Weaving is the process of tapping into and sculpting that energy to allow for manifestation and transformation. In this class, we will go through the different layers of the aura and discuss how different colors play into our self-perceptions. Each aura is a unique reflection of your energy and gives you a road map of your present moment. By understanding this, you begin to deeply know yourself and how to use your energy for manifestation and creativity.
Through understanding fundamentals of color, we will dive into how color plays into both our conscious and subconscious thought processes. We will then apply this knowledge to the energetic body to help restore imbalances, move any stagnant energy, and bring in our auric manifestations. In this class we will use color magick through understanding basic color rituals and begin to learn to see auras through intentional color gazing with a flower.
For this class you will need:
- A piece of paper and a pen
- A flower, leaf, or house plant
*This class takes place online. Live attendance is highly encouraged, but we understand life happens. There will be a video replay for those pre-registered students unable to attend.
Charlie Watts is part of the aura photography duo known as Aura Weaver. They are artists and musicians who are fascinated by all things related to the magical and supernatural sphere. Charlie, a professional fine arts photographer and sound healer, currently is expanding her skills with doctoral studies in occupational therapy.
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Online Classes Cancellation Policy:
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage