Body Positive Tarot with Helen Shewolfe Tseng and Virgie Tovar - November 8th, 6 - 7:30 PM PT
In this workshop, Helen and Virgie will share tools from their new course, Body Positive Tarot, and teach some ways to use tarot toward repairing your relationships to your body, to food, and to intuition. Bring your tarot deck (if you have one), your favorite snacks, and your journal.
Photo credit to Lauren Hanussak
How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific.
About Helen: "Helen Shewolfe Tseng is an artist, designer, witch, and tarot revisionist. Helen co-hosted Astral Projection Radio Hour on BFF.fm from 2014 to 2020, and co-authored and illustrated The Astrological Grimoire, published by Chronicle Books in 2019."
About Virgie: "Virgie Tovar has been featured by the New York Times, Al Jazeera and NPR for her work in ending weight discrimination. She is the author of The Self-Love Revolution: Radical Body Positivity for Girls of Color and You Have the Right to Remain Fat. She’s the host of Rebel Eaters Club."
- Registration is required for online classes. Please note that we will close online registrations an hour before the start of the class.
- This class takes place live online. Live attendance is encouraged, but we understand life happens.
- How to access the Zoom Link + Video Replay: You will receive a link upon registration to access the live class zoom link, video replay, and class materials through our online secure learning platform, Thinkific. Please check your spam folder if you have not received it and email us.
- Please make sure to register with an active email address.
- You have the option to hide your video at any time during the live class.
- It’s important that you stay muted unless asking a question at an appropriate time.
- It may take some time to get the technology working on your end. Downloading the Zoom app is recommended. And watch these Zoom instructional videos: Joining a meeting and Testing your audio settings.
Our team members and teachers are committed to serving our community in those difficult times by providing affordable online classes.
Please note that our online classes are non-refundable and no class credits will be issued in case of cancellation.
We thank you for your understanding and support.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us here with any questions or give us a call between 11-7 PST at 415-821-0997. We can fill orders for you over the phone as well as online.
Thank you for your love and support!
xo Scarlet Sage
¡Nos encantaría saber de ti! Por favor contáctenos aquí con cualquier pregunta o llámenos entre las 11-7 PST al 415-821-0997. Podemos completar pedidos por teléfono y en línea.
¡Gracias por su amor y apoyo!
xo Scarlet Sage